Blog has been moved!

This Blog has been moved to www.tashiwangmo.com

Thursday, January 14, 2010

where i study???


Today i would love to write and share something about my new schoool after all this years i have lived in the border town with all those pollution around the house everytime u open the window. So yes its in paro a very peaceful valley and i live somewhere in the village area and i am planning to graduate highschool from this school. I hardely go to town and plus u hardely get what u want in town. well me i live with my grandmother because my parents are not together the day i was three.

It was very hard for me to get along with the people here though i was really desperate for friendship. I some times lie to my friends that i actually study here though its a very good school. No one liked me because they thought i was a spoil brat under her parents money. I didn't care what people thought of me and sonner or later i did have friends through my grandmother. For me its like a vacation everytime i see the place around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment