Blog has been moved!

This Blog has been moved to www.tashiwangmo.com

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

park incident




Today while on my way to my music class i noticed something new and very different though it has been a week that i have been taking that way. So what i really noticed was a small park where a bunch of kids were playing and in my notice many of them were the poor kids or some who came from not a rich family, who many of us see while on the road or either playing in a garbage pit. Than i saw those precious smiles in their face and thought now this place was actually for this kids who dont have toys at home to play and when i asked one of the kids at what time he actually comes he replied that i come here everyday at 10 after my breakfast and i spent my entire day playing in this park.

No comments:

Post a Comment