Blog has been moved!

This Blog has been moved to www.tashiwangmo.com

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

once a vegetarian.


“Eat them eat them, your just a kid right now” that’s what my aunt told me. I don’t really know how I had to stop myself from eating meat. I know that’s sounds funny but I was too young to give all those vast reasons. As far as I remember I went vegetarian almost a month and please don’t believe what my brother says cause I know after he grows big enough to write a blog and follow me and tell you all that I was a veg juts for a week!!. Well I don’t exactly blame him because he was too young to understand anything. Now this part of the story is quite foiled, after my aunty made a beautiful meal called rips on something I just could not control and so was the influence from the cook so vast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment