Blog has been moved!

This Blog has been moved to www.tashiwangmo.com

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The bag i truly own

Today I only thank myself for owing such a thing truly all by myself. Joining this club was one of the greatest thing I had ever done if I look back now. So one summer day during my vacation I was thinking no, not thinking I was being warned that ever since I joined this group I had never participated in any of the contests. Later I wrote this essay on the topic “if you wore the richest men or women in Bhutan what would you do”. After few days I was being warned by all of my friends at school ok not all( very few read the paper) that I won the contest and stood first~~!!. For winning the contest I toke home a bag and certificate signed by sonam peldan( I haven’t seen her in person but I want to meet her one day).

No comments:

Post a Comment