Blog has been moved!

This Blog has been moved to www.tashiwangmo.com

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Taking advantage of our talent

Why is it that the country who leads in the buddha’s teaching and the one of which has GNH as a fundamental goal is now no more worth all this things? The cloud of depression caught me on this issue. I woke up from my reverie this afternoon when I heard a friend of my sister speak out that she no more wanted to work in the movie industry because the DIRECTOr's were taking advantage of what she had in to disguise. I don’t really know whether my thoughts are full of falsity right now but then the fact here is that the generation now is taking advantage of what we owe. This must be one issue that needs an illusion for young girls talented like us. For one and all we must intervene this stuff for now or never.

No comments:

Post a Comment