Blog has been moved!

This Blog has been moved to www.tashiwangmo.com

Saturday, September 4, 2010

korean meccano

i have noticed this thing every time I surf the tv channels. I have noticed that when I view the bhutanese channel or lets say the local channel where they broadcast school children’s concert. Out of so many songs now I see the children most of them performing ‘Korean dance” or lets just again say western songs but out of which the most is Korean. And also in my notice of the particular year the students were performing the dance was 2008. I don’t really know why I was curious to know the date for this stuff. Well in addition to the other channel over the past year that is channel V one of the most loved music channels ever since my dads time. That now this channel is fully owned and songs are all broadcast in Korean. Is it that even the channel V which long time was in English now is in Korean because the cable operater’s now know that the youth of Bhutan are infact also the youth of korea??? I only wondered when did this actually start??? I mean it is ” ABNORMAL to not like the Korean culture” I am sorry but I must admit that I feel I am the only youth left out ABNORMAL

No comments:

Post a Comment