Blog has been moved!

This Blog has been moved to www.tashiwangmo.com

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The karma within us

I strongly believe that someone called god exit, therefore I would like to put my utmost devotion in thanking him. I have finished eating my three meals today because of my karma. Karma is there for everyone just like a dish about to served after you have taken your orders; it’s a matter of time. What I believe of karma is, but not be a cliché because for me karma means getting back exactly of what you have done so far in life. For an instance you be kind and the next moment or next day or may be next lifetime you are being treated kind by someone else. It makes a lot of sense here since Newton’s third law of motion states” For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction”. Based on such testimonies that modern people wholly accept; karma exits ever where, irrespective of religion. Therefore I impulse every individual to be kind to each other and always put others needs before you because remember helping others indeed means helping yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment