Blog has been moved!

This Blog has been moved to www.tashiwangmo.com

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Found this in one of my old hard disk

Yesterday my cousin Tandin Tshering visited me surprisingly. I felt a little delight when I saw him. He had bought me some tusks and they weren’t vital more than his visit. He had not changed physically but I did notice that he had become a little wiser. Later in the evening we talked about our plans for winter vacation and summer too, both of us wanted to learn driving though we couldn’t get the driving permit. We didn’t talk till we had this feeling of pondering because both of us knew that he wanted to do something outside as in near the river. While he wanted to see the river so badly I didn’t mind taking him too. At the river side, both of us found joy in seeing the fast flow of the current. The weather was mildly cold though spring had already made its approach. Me I often found joy in seeing the beautiful ‘Himalayan Mountain’ and condemned him but every time I did he mistook me for the joy of the river. We both returned back visiting the small grocery near my dwelling and I felt he wasn’t content with his purchase. Reaching my room was the best thing after that because I had to study my lessons so badly. My cousin then turned on my computer and played with it. He asked me whether I felt blasé about the computer after my Internet service was down. Than we had dinner and he didn’t eat much but I did and sorry that I didn’t notice others eating. After dinner the tv set let our time pass not much because the movie channels we wore looking for wad either had the wrong pick or others wore already watched. While he wasn’t interested in seeing news channels I didn’t want to hear anymore about Japan. To have a universal fellowship quality I had known enough about Japan, the earth quake magnititude, the day it had occurred and the city it had hit. Finally we went to our bed and I did insist him to sleep on my bed but he slept on the comfortable mattress.

No comments:

Post a Comment