Blog has been moved!

This Blog has been moved to www.tashiwangmo.com

Thursday, January 27, 2011

friday night

Fresh anger and ignorance was in my mind when I had to go through this incident. First I think why would I even keep the topic on this post as “Friday night”. Well this is what happened. Since I stay somewhere near the town, I wanted to purchase some snacks from the shop under my residence but unfortunately it was closed. You know why it was closed and please recall my topic( laughs). Later I asked my friend to purchase it from a near by shop and I was waiting for her. At this particular moment, I had myself been mocked by the B boys( black boys, no offence) thanks for my adorable cousins for giving them these names. I tried to ignore them and as far as I know they were the people who wore working as ticket collectors in the club (destiny). It does not end here….then one of the b boys, lucky that I call them boys. A fat one came and asked me who I was waiting for and wanted me to call them. He used these exact statements” who are you waiting for and is it your son or nephew”. That was the most disgusting thing I had ever heard in years.

No comments:

Post a Comment