Blog has been moved!

This Blog has been moved to www.tashiwangmo.com

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Extra realationship

This issue recalls me when i read the paper for the last time and saw this issue written in on of those sections 'MORE DIVORCE CASES' which reminds me of my parents. Than every time there is a talk i hear my elder's say he has a girl friend and not even in those lines where people say 'AFFAIRS' than they talk about the divorce that they are going to get from their wife but than when i ask the reasons behind they say 'she was good for nothing and always went for gambling' i mean if she was good for nothing than what about the kids?? will they go back to those tiny stuffs back in the stomach?? When i asked my dad why did u remarried he told me that i had to remarry cause i want a life and some one to look after me. Now i say there are people after divorce's remarrying and than again going out with girls. What is this world i mean every man is not happy with the life he has and has an affair be it with a cheap girl or a rich one.

No comments:

Post a Comment